Friday, November 4, 2011

This is what you people sound like:

"Woah, that's so good. 
I love that color. 
You're really good at" shut up, stop talking. These are thoughts, you silly classmates. These are not helpful comments or constructive criticism that would help you or I in any way. You're polluting the air of smart people with your ridiculous, trivial, absolutely trite statements of your brain's side notes, you silly nothings.

...Though that is pretty cool, I guess.

Take no offense, that was the insensitive part of my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch to the insensitive side of Zach's brain. Since when is a simple compliment required to be constructive criticism? The two are not the same and the two can exist quite nicely in the same air space. It's been my experience that it makes life a little more pleasant, not polluted. hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete